The CT-105+ is designed for cleaving glass optical fibres, microstructure fibres and capillaries applicable up to 1,250 μm diameter fibre.
- Programmable and automatic clamp system
- Large diameter fibre cleaving capability applicable from 80 up to 1,250 μm
- Applicable for glass optical fibre, microstructure fibres and capillaries.
- Blade life of 20,000 cleaves with a cladding diameter of 125 um
- Cleaving lengths from 5 – 40 mm
- Storage function for up to 100 program modes
- Colour LCD monitor display
- USB communication for PC connection.
- Increased blade life with the new CB-06A – 200,000 cleaves (with 125um fibres).